Being the market leader within the professional practice market, my client is seeking 2 Business Services Intermediate accountants to join their expanding team.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to work autonomously and manage your own portfolio of clients. You will be mentored by experienced Big 4 Managers who will offer you continuous support so that you can take your career to the next level.
Reporting directly to the Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Income tax, BAS/IAS and GST returns
- Compliance for all entity structures including HNI's, Partnerships, Companies, SMSF's and Trusts
- Prepare consolidation accounts
- Mentor junior staff members
- Ad hoc requests
- 2-3 years Business Services experience
- CA qualified (or part way through)
- Strong academic record
- Compliance experience across a range of entity types
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active attitude
If you are interested in joining a Big 4 firm which will provide you the necessary training and support required for you to succeed in your career, then look no further.
Email your resume . Alternatively, if you wish to have a confidential discussion, please call Saadia Miah (Associate Director) on 0424 803 968.