This firm provides industry leading accounting, tax and finance solutions to their clients. Their progressive approach has seen them keep ahead of industry changes and investing in new technology. They have built a talented team of staff in recent years and offer a flexible and supportive environment.
Due to a recent promotion, they are seeking an experienced Manager to join their Accounting and Tax Advisory team.
- Managing a large portfolio of clients from large corporates to high net worth individuals
- Preparation of statutory accounts and income tax returns for a variety of client groups
- Providing verbal and written tax, accounting and commercial advice to clients
- Developing strong relationships with clients and identifying business development opportunities
- Delegating and reviewing work for staff
- Coaching, mentoring and managing a team
- Above market salary package
- Opportunity to progress to Senior Manager / Director / Equity Partner
- An established and growing client base
- A flexible working environment and excellent team culture
- To be part of a highly successful firm with a strong reputation in the market
To be considered for this role you need to be CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years experience in the industry. You will be a polished and professional individual with exceptional communication skills. Experience managing relationships with clients and supervising a team of staff is essential.
Apply below or phone Saadia Miah (Associate Director) for a confidential discussion on 0424 803 968.