- Sydney CBD office
- 25 - 30 hours per week
- $100K + Super (full time equivalent)
Our client is a highly successful project management consultancy firm and offers an exciting and extremely unique opportunity. Following 10 years of successful operation and growth, the company boasts strong year-on-year growth with offices in two states and a growing team of talented staff.
With a strong pipeline of projects ahead, they are seeking someone with the accounting skills and drive to take on the operational finance function and progress into a more commercially focussed role.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, key duties include:
- Preparation of financial and management reports
- Budgeting and cash flow forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Preparation of tax compliance and BAS
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintain and update MYOB and Xero data files
- Liase with External Accountants for tax advice
- Assist with report analysis and development of performance metrics
- Providing support to project managers and help develop reports and advice to improve efficiency
To be successful in the role you will be CA / CPA qualified with at least 5 years accounting experience. Excellent communication skills are essential in dealing with various stakeholders and clients. You will have a vibrant personality and be driven to learn new skills and progress your career. MYOB / Xero experience will be highly regarded.
This is an outstanding opportunity to make the role your own and take your career to the next level!
Click to apply today or contact Steve Merritt (Director) for more information on 0404 426 749.