- Client portfolio of leading hospitality groups
- Technology driven client services
- Business advisory and commercial focus
- Future Partnership opportunities
This industry leading firm focus on providing a suite of services to the hospitality sector. These services include Business Advisory, Capital Advisory, Insurance, Analytics and Marketing. They strongly embrace the use of technology in the delivery of services and offer their clients exceptional reporting capabilities. Embracing a collaborative and supportive team culture, this outstanding firm will take your career to the next level.
Their Business Advisory team is seeking an experienced Director to be responsible for a portfolio of hospitality clients with the support of a talented accounting team.
- Management of all client business needs including accounting, taxation and business development
- Provide expert business advice to all clients to assist them in increasing profitability, sustainability and scalability
- Manage offshore teams and ensure all deliverables for clients are being met correctly
- Work with and support team members in the completion of accounting and taxation assignments
- Overall delivery of month-end client reports to ensure service expectations are met and clients are able to make timely business decisions
- Establish and implement relationship management strategies to ensure the organisation remains connected with the client base
- Continuously helping to improve and automate the client and team's workflow, processes, systems and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of strategic and operational business plans, forecasts, budgets and feasibility studies
- Work closely with the Partners to develop existing client relationships and win new business
To be successful in the position you will be CA / CPA qualified with a strong background working in a professional services environment (in audit, business services or tax). Hospitality experience is not required, but a passion and interest in working with these type of clients is. You will have a high level of commercial and business awareness. Exceptional communication skills are critical in developing strong client relationships and leading your team.
- $200K Package (depending on experience)
- Exceptional opportunity for career development and progression to Partner
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Work/Life balance encouraged
- Friendly culture and team events (Christmas parties, Melbourne Cup, birthdays etc)
- Study support and training
- Collaborative and inclusive working environment
- Fitness passport available
- Well-being initiatives
For further information please contact Steve Merritt (Director) on 0404 426 749 or click to apply.