- ASX listed Communications Provider
- Rapidly Expanding and Innovative Business
- Collaborative and Supportive Environment
- Paying $140 - $150k + Super + Bonus
This ASX listed communications provider is rapidly expanding and is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join their head office team. Already with offices across Sydney, Melbourne and QLD, this business has plans to expand internationally. With revenue nearly tripling, it is an exciting time to join this company and accelerate your career.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will have significant responsibility for the monthly and year end reporting requirements. You will also have interactions with all members of the company working closely with both CEO and CFO as well as mentoring and supervising a small team.
- Financial Analysis and Modelling
- Month End and Year End Reporting
- Budget Preparation including Forecasting and Reporting on Variances
- Project work including assisting with Acquisitions
- GST, FBT and Payroll tax Calculations and Submissions
- Assisting with Annual Audit Process
- Supervising and Mentoring Junior Staff
- Additional Ad-hoc Projects as required
To be successful in this role you should be CA/CPA qualified with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. You will have a strong corporate or ASX listed background. You should have excellent communication skills and be confident liaising with CEO's, Managers and External Stakeholders.
- Experience in Utilities and Billing Systems advantageous
- Skilled in Netsuite and Xero
- Excellent opportunity for a first mover from Audit
If you are an independent self-starter, have an analytical mind and can think on your feet, this role for you.
The opportunity to work in a rapidly growing communications business
- Gain invaluable experience in Technology
- Flexible working environment
- Join a talented, well-respected, collaborative, and supportive team
- Paying $140k - $150k + Super + Bonus