- Well known and respected International Music brand
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Immediate Start
- Paying $85-$85k plus Super
Are you a detail-oriented and results-driven individual with a passion for numbers and financial analysis? Our client is seeking highly skilled Financial Accountant to join their team. As their newly appointed Financial Accountant, you will play a crucial role in maintaining accurate financial records and producing meaningful financial reports. If you have a strong background in accounting and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we want to hear from you!
- Prepare and maintain financial statements, including balance sheets and income statements
- Conduct month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, standards, and regulatory requirements
- Review and reconcile accounts receivable transactions
- Assist in the preparation of provisions and schedules
- Fixed Asset Management including depreciation calculations
- Assist with the annual audit including schedules and queries.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Professional certification such as CPA or CA or close to completion
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Proficient in Sage X3 ERP or similar
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Our client is a is an innovator in their market company with a strong reputation in the market.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals and gain valuable experience in a dynamic industry.
- Work in a collaborative and inclusive work environment, where your ideas and contributions are valued and recognised.
- Our client values employee growth and development, providing opportunities for advancement and ongoing learning.
- Paying $80-$85k plus Super
Please click to apply now or call Jacqui Fine 0408 296 455 for a confidential discussion.