Listed as one of the top 10 advisory firms in Australia, this international mid-tier professional services firm is searching for smart accounting, commerce or law graduates to join their Insolvency and Business Restructuring practice.
Led by experienced and respected Insolvency Partners, this practice offers a stimulating and challenging environment to develop your knowledge and skills in all aspects of Insolvency and Business Restructuring.
Offering services to both Corporate and Personal clients, and due to business growth, this is a great opportunity for you to kickstart your career in one of the most interesting areas of accounting.
You will be assisting partners and managers with the administration of all types of Insolvency assignments ranging from personal bankruptcy to court liquidations to business restructuring.
With no two days ever the same, your job will entail dealing with a wide range of individuals and industries and you will be combining your accounting knowledge with genuine day to day challenges.
This firm offers a supportive and diverse culture and prides itself on promoting from within. A truly flexible workplace is on offer for the right candidate including birthdays off and extended holiday leave.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan out assignments with mangers and partners
- Assist with the administration of Court Liquidations, CVL's, MVL's, VA's, Trade-Ons
- Preparation and filing of documents and reports to external stakeholders
- Assist with investigations into insolvent entities
- Communicate with stakeholder enquires over the telephone and in writing
Skills and Experience
If you are a recent graduate of accounting, commerce or law, have a strong, inquisitive character and are looking for a challenging role in accounting, then this could be ideal for you.
To be considered for this role:
- Recent Graduate in Accounting, Commerce or Law
- Previous intern or work experience in an accounting or legal role
- Strong communication, both verbal and written
- Keen to start CA / CPA
- Already living in Australia with full working rights visa
- Excellent opportunity to develop your Insolvency career in a truly, friendly firm
- Learning and development support for CA / CPA
- Career Leadership and Management training
- Flexible WFH arrangements after initial training
- Competitive Salary
- Extended holidays and Day off on your birthday
If this role sounds like it would be ideal for you please click to apply or contact Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749 for a confidential discussion.