- Part time hours 25 - 30 hrs per week
- Leading specialist pet healthcare
- Northern Beaches location
- Salary $100 - $120K + Super
This leading pet healthcare practice has experienced rapid growth in the past 5 years and has a clear strategic plan to continue growing their business. They are passionate about providing their local community with a comprehensive range of pet healthcare services and supporting Sydney vets with specialist services, emergency care and consultation.
They are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to add value and support the growth of the business. You will work alongside the senior management team and report to the Partners, in conjunction with support from the external Accountant and Bookkeeper.
You be responsible for budget planning and providing financial results to support decision making and the future growth of the business
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversees accounts payable, accounts receivable and HR payroll functions, general ledger entries, and bank reconciliations.
- Preparing annual budgets with updated rolling forecasts.
- Contribute to the development of strategic and operational business plans, forecasts, budgets and feasibility studies (therefore strong analytical skills are required).
- Preparing and presenting monthly financial results highlighting the performance of the Practice and its business divisions, including P&L, variance analysis against budget and forecast, balance sheet and cash flow
- Manage the cashflow of the Practice and ensures the group has the appropriate controls.
- Manage reporting in terms of GST and employer obligations for PAYG, Payroll Tax and superannuation.
You will be CA / CPA qualified with a strong and experienced commercial accounting background. Medical industry experience would be a bonus. You must have experience using Xero accounting software and have some excel modelling skills.
Strong communication skills and the ability to present and communicate financial information to the management team is essential to your success in the position.
This is an exciting opportunity to work locally in a part time role (25 - 30 hrs per week) with a passionate and leading group of pet healthcare specialists.
Click to apply or contact Steve Merritt for more information on 0404 426 749.