- Sydney CBD Accounting Practice
- Up to $70K Package
- Flexible and supportive team culture
This reputable and growing firm is in need of a highly efficient, effective and enthusiastic Practice and Client Services Administrator to join the team.
As a part of this dynamic and passionate team, you will be responsible for the provision of administrative support and outstanding customer service. Working closely with the Managers, you will assist with the coordination of workflow from the top down. Needless to say, a strong commitment to detail, deadlines and efficiency is paramount. In return, you will be both valued and rewarded for your contribution.
On a day to day basis, you will be involved in a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Frontline support for all client interactions; ensure responsive, efficient, friendly, helpful phone reception and physical reception for clients.
- Respond to requests from new clients, and ensure new proposal/scope documentation is sent quickly.
- Maintain high quality standard of communication and consistency of branding for all external communication.
- Facilitate client appointments, meeting rooms, setting up conference calls, etc.
- Taking meeting minutes, actions, calendar entries etc. or draft proposals and/or engagement letters.
- Provide adhoc administrative support to Account Managers (i.e. meeting coordination, diary management, proof-reading and preparing presentations)
- Proactively monitor all outwards correspondence for accuracy and compliance with internal procedures.
- Participate in learning & development opportunities.
You will have the following:
- Minimum 12 months of professional services experience in a support role.
- Proven ability to work on assigned tasks independently and provide regular progress reports.
- Analytical and systematic approach, paying attention to detail.
- Exceptional communications skills
Please click to apply or contact Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749 to discuss further.