- Sydney CBD
- Outstanding team culture and flexible working
- Leading Global Mid-Tier Firm
This rapidly growing firm has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant with local or overseas Audit experience to join their team. They have a fantastic culture and provide comprehensive training and support to their staff. The Partners have invested in the latest technology and offer a genuinely flexible working environment to their staff.
Working closely with the Audit Managers, you will provide accounting and audit services to large private and listed companies across a range of industries including manufacturing, property, mining, construction and retail.
- Planning work and identifying key audit risks, presentation of key audit matters for a variety of clients
- Undertake audit field work
- Assisting with the preparation and completion of financial reports for presentation to the board of directors of clients, shareholders, management and other stakeholders
- Reviewing client budgets and comparing to actuals in order to assess areas of improvement in the budgeting process
- Ad-hoc projects and process improvements for the firms accounting and audit clients
- Providing assurance services about the accuracy and completeness of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory reporting requirements
- Reviewing internal control systems of clients and providing advice on internal control and system improvements in order to minimise the risk of fraud
- Liaising directly with clients and supervising junior staff
To be considered for this position, you will have completed your CA qualification (or at final stages) and have a minimum of 3 years audit experience from a reputable accountancy firm. You will have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a passion for developing your career in audit. In return you will benefit from mentoring and support, regular training and a positive team culture.
- A genuinely flexible work from home policy
- A highly competitive and above market salary package
- Bi-annual performance and salary reviews
- Excellent team culture
- Working holiday visa opportunities and future sponsorship
Interested to find out more?
Please apply on the link below or phone Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749 for a confidential discussion.