- Ideal first move from Audit or Business Services
- Exciting Australian Owned Global Business
- Brilliant opportunity to progress your career.
This exceptional 100% Australian owned business is seeking a new Senior Accountant to join their current finance team. Operating globally, this business is set to experience 40% growth over the next two years, this is an exciting time to join a company that stays true to its business, vision, and people.
As their newly appointed Senior Financial Accountant, you will be involved in contributing to the core financial activities of the company. This position is hands on, diverse and your duties will be varied.
- Tax compliance including income tax, BAS, FBT and Deferred Tax
- Month end procedures including journals
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Audit Assistance
- Ad-hoc projects as required
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified accountant with a strong understanding of the fundamental accounting principles. You will be CA/CPA qualified with solid experience in either Tax or Audit. You will be commercially astute, hands-on, practical and demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Here is your opportunity to demonstrate your skills and accelerate your career in a growing and collaborative environment
- Intial 3-6 month contract
- Exposure to an exciting and rapidly expanding global enterprise
- Flexible working hours and WFH policy
- Join a highly ambitious and talented team
- Birthday leave, Healthy life allowance and Training
- Paying $130 - $140k plus Super
Please click to apply now or call Jacqui Fine on 0408 296 455 for a confidential discussion.