- Sydney CBD office location with flexibility to work from home
- Excellent training and career development
- Class Super - great systems and technology
This highly successful and well established firm is seeking an experienced SMSF Senior to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in SMSF's and take ownership of this exciting and progressive role. They promote a flexible and rewarding culture to their staff with working from home options available.
Working as part of the team and reporting to a Manager, you will be responsible for the successful management of a growing number of SMSF's.
Key duties include:
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for over 140 SMSFs
- Utlising Class Super software
- Ensuring all compliance and legislative needs are met
- Liaising with clients directly and dealing with any issues
- Assisting with Business Services compliance (BAS, GST, IAS, Tax Returns etc.)
To be successful in this role you will have at least 3 years' experience in an SMSF or Business Services position. You will be degree qualified and studying towards CA or CPA qualifications. You must be confident, highly motivated and keen to progress your career. Excellent communication skills are essential with a high level of client contact in this role.
This is fantastic opportunity to become an expert in the SMSF field and progress your career to the next level. You will be provided with the support of an exceptional team, regular training, a competitive salary package and generous study support to ensure your success in the role.
For more information please click to apply or for a confidential discussion phone Steve Merritt on 0404 426 749.